RE: the Cypherpunk and the Shadow

It's nice to see an intelligent & honest post from you, LD, even if I
do disagree with you in your attitude and your methods of dealing with
what you perceive as hypocrisy from the c'punks.

I would like to address the issues which you brought up, but I don't
want to bother the list with my comments, as I know that many have
already gone through these too often and you are not satisfied with
their rebuttals.   Won't you reply to me personally, so that I may
present a superior argument (mine).

Blanc