RE: Reputation

In message Tue, 19 Jul 94 14:31 EDT,
  [email protected] (Russell Nelson)  writes:

> This leads me to wonder how encryption helps make portable
> reputations?  Can it even?

Chaum did some work on credentials without identity. Pretty interesting
stuff. But I haven't seen any of the c'punks pursuing it.

Anybody interested in doing some real work on this?

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 [email protected]
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>