Re: Who Detweiler is *really* posting as

Random H0Z3R says:
> Hello. I've been on this list for a long time and noticed some disturbing
> correlations between Perry Metzger's and Detweiler's posts. Now, bear with
> me on this. First of all, has anyone noticed how Perry flames Detweiler
> with the most rabid virulence of anyone?

[Rest of Detweiler's message claiming that I'm really him elided.]

Unfortunately for you, Mr. Detweiler, I'm personally known to dozens of
people on this mailing list. I've physically met very large numbers of
people. I'm also not given to long and extremely boring messages.

.pm