"dumb incompetent sex bimbos"

[email protected] (James A. Donald)

>He did not attack women.
>
>He said that he enjoyed the films representation of woman
>as dumb incompetent sex bimbos.
>
>Connie was offended that he should enjoy such a thing.
>
>Tough shit Connie.  Lots of people enjoy stuff I don't like either.

She's not asking you to have polite consideration because "we" women
think of "ourselves" as "victims"--She's asking you to show respect and
courtesy to everyone in the forum and the forum because we think of ourselves
as part of humanity.

The "we" is in quotes because it seems to cause massive flamewars whatever
the context. i.e. We are against the Government, We have no respect Your
Opinion, We are Victims of Manhaters, We are Victims of Thought Police, etc.

Why is everything in our society in terms of "Us vs. Them"? This can't
even be called a society. It is a battlefield.

Here's hoping the positive vibrations of the Jupiter-trumpet will beam into
OUR lives and wreak a positive transformation.

bye
nym