FW: "dumb incompetent sex bimbos"

From: Sue D. Nym

".....She's asking you to show respect and courtesy to everyone in the
forum and the forum because we think of ourselves as part of humanity."
 You are so kind to speak up for the cause of womanhood and civil
demonstrations of respect & courtesy (and for this forum, as well).

"Why is everything in our society in terms of "Us vs. Them"?"  One
reason is because some people are looking more for heat than light.

"This can't even be called a society. It is a battlefield."  However,
somewhere in the heat of ideological battles some productive
conclusions are reached; such as that some people will not be
influenced by other's opinions and that it is useless to attempt to
make conclusions for everyone without their expressed consent.

"Here's hoping the positive vibrations of the Jupiter-trumpet will beam
into OUR lives and wreak a positive transformation."  I think Jupiter
is suffering from problems of its own, at this time, being bombarded by
a string of meteors.   Let us hope we (on planet Earth) don't receive the same.

Blanc