comeon**

   Lefty says I don't have the wit to speak for him. It would take no
wit - just a person with the tastes of a bottom feeder. Lefty, aren't
you the little shit who brutally flamed  Nobody for using a pseudonym?
Lefty? is that your first or last name? Do you have a last name? Are
you sure? Say, hero, what is your true name?
   Lefty, do I have you all wrong, or are you one of those guys who
hang back from a fight till you see your opponent is outnumbered?
                                      PUSH EM BACK! PUSH EM BACK!
                                      WWWAAAYYY  BBBAAACCCK!
                                      BBBEEEAAATTTT   STATE!