RE: Come On

Connie Sadler <[email protected]> writes:

<I find lines like the above very offensive/non-professional. I
>won't let it stop me from continuing on, but what's the
>point? I really don't get it.

CypherPUNKs is an offshoot of the cyberpunk paradigm, which can be
stated as "high tech/lowlife".  There are no claims of professionalism
as far as I know.  If cypherpunks share a common attribute, it is
probably their enjoyment of the _practice_ of encryption and related
disciplines.

I did not notice anyone insult you personally.  Surely if you find the
language offensive, the solution is to filter your mail, or else
unsubscribe.

--
Alex Brock