Re: Anti-Clipper Article in "THe Computer Applications Journal"

On Tue, 19 Jul 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> Might I suggest that this is not the right newsgroup for anti-Clipper
> articles?  I've never seen *any* Cypherpunk defend it; what's the
> point?  Preaching to the choir?  Repeat doses of brainwashing?

Not at all.  Keep in mind that newbies join this list often enough to
warrant such information being readily available to them.  Also, not
everyone is elequent in their attacks against CLIPPER, ITAR, DT2, etc.
Such articles provide well needed analogies and situation examples for
common use.  No cypherpunk should be without such resources.  Just because
you find it superflous doesn't mean others won't find it interesting
and/or useful.  I personally didn't find any >NEW< information, but that
doesn't make for a needless post.