wanted SueDNym messages

If you have copies of the posts posted by Sue D Nym, please pass them my
way.  I have a new toy I'm working on and I just fed it D*weiler's
messages to it as archived by Rishab Aiyer Ghosh.  I'd like to feed it
Sue's message and see what it comes up with.  Also send any other
suspected or actual D*weiler messages.

BTW: This new toy is now in Alpha testing. It's called
M E D U S A's  T E N T A C L E S.  (I'm deliberatly munging up the names
with spaces and such to get around your kill files as I belive this
program may be of use to you, especially if you have our friend Det in
your kill file.

(I feel like I can't say the name of demon for fear of summoning it. :-)
This is more like for the fear of killing this message. <g>)

Thanx for your time....

Ain't Fuzzy Logic Grand?