Re: Stalling the crypto legislation for 2-3 more years

> I'd hate to see EFF, CPSR, and EPIC all "brought into the tent" on
> this one, having seen how Kapor and others got so enthralled by the
> Digital Superduperhighway that a bad idea got pushed along more than a
> little bit by them.

I cant speak for the other organizations mentioned but I can guarantee
that EPIC is not in the least bit interested in supporting key escrow
systems. For a privacy advocate to determine to best way to do key escrow
is like a death penalty opponent choosing between gas or electricity.

I'd keep my eyes out for of the other players tho....