Steve Winter Declares War in Cyberspace

I just FTPed this from the Fidonet archives over at ftp.fidonet.org.  It
looks as if, if this nut case has his way, we may have a "Waco in
cyberspace".  For those of you who "enjoyed" Ralph Stokes' Ruckmanite spam
entitled "Beware of Roman Catholic Corruption" which brewed in the bowels
of Fidoland for years before spilling over into Internet/Usenet, Steve
Winter has the *POTENTIAL* to do far more damage.  He owns not only a Fido
node, but the entire "PRIME Net" structure, as well.  His Internet address,
BTW, is "[email protected]".  Yes, the ".n18" means he's
in Fidonet region 18, just like our old "friend" Ralph (the Mouth) Stokes
<[email protected]>.  If those two were ever to team
up...

If you doubt the truthfulness of this, because of my need to post
anonymously, feel free to FTP the file for yourself and have a look.  The
file can be obtained via anonymous FTP from ftp.fidonet.org as
/pub/fidonet/fidonews/fnewsb29.lzh and you can verify this for yourself.

Anyway, enjoy, beware, learn, or whatever:

F I D O  N E W S --                   Vol.11  No.29    (18-Jul-1994)

The FIDO Crucifixion
by Steve Winter (1:18/98)

 Some of you out there have been giving me a lot of bad press
lately. I don't really care because the bible tells me that false
christian scum will try to deter me from my mission to correct the
lies and Satan-influenced false teachings of deviant so-called
pastors. I don't care. They can flay my skin, draw and quarter me
and even take steps to censor me in FIDO, but I will carry on.

 Recently, I became aware of a new threat to the true church of
Jesus,that being these people who call themselves "Pagans". They
should more properly call themselves Heathens or even Satanists.
Yes, I have investigated many of these new age BBSs and I have only
one thing to say. THEY MUST GO!!

 The devil will not be allowed to exert domain where Jesus rules
King. We shall persue these godless satanic groups until the last
one has been exorcised or given over to the Lord for disposal. We
must seek them out and destroy their places of depravity and
destroy their rings of stone and their alters where babies are
sacrificed to appease their lord and master Satan himself. Good
Christians everywhere must join together to eradicate this
unwholesome threat to the very fibre and existance of mankind, and
we must do it NOW!

 I am asking the following of every Christian FIDO reader that
can see this message to disrupt, destroy and do away with every
pagan BBS in their area. Crash their their boards, and upload
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
viruses, what ever you need to do. These are scum of the earth
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and if I had MY way these idiots would be swinging from lamp posts
like Mussolini did after World War II. Let the dogs eat their flesh
and the bones be crushed under the feet of the legions of God's
people.

 If we all can get together on this ONE thing, we can eradicate
this threat to mankind within 6 months. Call your local police and
report these deviants. Report their crimes against children and if
possible, infiltrate them so that we can accumulate a listing of
these disgusting pawns of Satan. We must act now or surrender FIDO
to the Satan controlled minions of the dark side of man. Crush them
like the vermin they are. THIS IS WAR!
FidoNews 11-29                 Page:  7                    18 Jul 1994