Re: My anonymous remailer

   Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 17:45:07 +0100
   From: Graham Toal <[email protected]>

   I've been pondering this for some time.  I think it's time to try a
   new experiment in anonymous remailing.  I think that all remailers
   should close down, then open up with new addresses and a single shared
   new policy... the new policy being that each individual remailer will
   do his best to 'out' all posters - complete disclosure, log files
   available, posts available, summaries show up via finger etc etc.

Cool idea.  Looks to me like Nate's remailer does most of this already.

-russ <[email protected]>    http://www.crynwr.com/crynwr/nelson.html
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX)  | What is thee doing about it?
Potsdam, NY 13676 | LPF member - ask me about the harm software patents do.