"Just say NYET to NYET"

 I appreciate Nathan's openness and honesty about the inherent
biases that affect his life. In numerous dealings with the
religious right I've found that hard to come by.

 I also appreciate the fact that he is a strong believer in
privacy, although privacy, in his view, seems to be something
restricted to adults.

 Censorship is an attempt to apply Paternal/Maternal authority
outside the family unit. A place IMHO it does not belong.

 I see the internet somewhat differently though, I see it as
another world, that just happens to be accessable from our own,
kind of like America was about 500 years ago. The only difference
is that it was previously uninhabited.

 I like it the way it is!

 Now like the other world I occupy, here comes the religious right,
who aren't content to live there own lives, there going to tell me
how to live mine. (for my own good of course!)

 No way Dude.......

 I've fought your kind before, and knew it was only a matter of
time before I'd have to fight you here. I for one am ready.

 I thought Hal Finney had an excellent suggestion, why not form
your own private family values or whatever access provider, you
could censor to your hearts content! That would save ya'll from
having to move to Singapore or some other La-La land.

 Just another unwashed, uneducated, heathen, savage, heretic....

Brian Williams
Extropian
Cypherpatriot

"Cryptocosmology: Sufficently advanced communication is
                  indistinguishable from noise." --Steve Witham

 "Have you ever had your phones tapped by the government? YOU WILL
  and the company that'll bring it to you....  AT&T" --James Speth