Catch-22

Well,
Since E-mailing a few copys of my 3DEA-PGP.ZIP file
and having said file posted on two FTP sites.
"ftp.wimsey.bc.ca" and "ripem.msu.edu"
It seems that the tax man sees $ in his eyes.
I received a nice package with letter from...

    United States Department of State
    Bureau of Politico-Militart Affairs
    Office of Defence Trade Controls

So, it came to their attention that I need to pony up $250
in order to "register" with said office.  Problem is they
want proof of my business in order to register. But, I don't
have a business.  What is it then.

    1 - I have to register because I modify code and handed
        it out for free.
    2 - I Don't have to register because I don't have a business.
    3 - I have to register and form a business.

Thanks,
tom rollins <[email protected]>