NYET objections

Subject: NYET objections

There were two objections raised so far that could actually apply.

1) Kids will talk about what they want to talk about.

That's true, unavoidable, etc etc etc.  Also irrelevant.  I'm not talking
about censoring what leaves a home.  I'm talking about parents themselves
limiting what comes in.  I'm talking about a parent deciding that Jonny
doesn't need to know a.s.b even exists.  If a parent decides that some
newsgroup or some file system contains info they don't want coming in, they
kill it themselves, from their own home, for their own kids.  ONLY.

2) What about crossposts?

I intended to specifically mention crossposts.  A message that was
crossposted from/to a forbidden group is itself not displayed.