Re: Denning and Walker on SKE and International Escrow

> >        International Cryptography Institute 1994: Global Challenges
> >                               Presented by
> >             The National Intellectual Property Law Institute
> >
> >The International Cryptography Institute will focus on problems and
> >challenges associated with the use of cryptography within nations and
> >for international communications.  The Institute will address such

[Denning/Walker/Freeh agenda deleted]

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if this "Institute" was pre-existing,
or if it was put together for the purpose of having a good academic-sounding
name for a whitewash conference?  [I suppose this could be compared to
pseudospoofing.....]

				Bill