Re: Just say NYET to kneejerking

	I must admit that I'm disappointed.  I figured that I would take some hits,
	but for people to only scan a post before reaching for the lighter...

Don't be such a condescending shit.  We read your post clearly enough,
thank you very much. Typical control-freak crap.  If you want your
little xtian kids to be namby-pamby'd on the net, start up your own
business and offer them restricted access yourself, but don't try to
tell the rest of us how to run our systems.  It's the responsibility
of the parents to restrict the children's access, not the net.  I've
no more against a Falwell-style BBS than I have against their loony
TV channels, just don't force me to have to use one.  By all means
encourage proper upstanding xtian parents to fund a suitable system for
their own children to use, but lay off the regulation bullshit.  That
was lies disaster for free speech everywhere.

PS There was a good article on the US xtian right-wing's attempts to
infiltrate Republican politics in the Guardian, Mon July 25. They have
a good quotation from Ralph Reed, the exec director of the Christian
Coalition: "I want to be invisible, " (talking about their political
manoeuvering), "I paint my face and travel at night.  You don't know
it's over until you're in a body bag.  You don't know it's over until
election night."

Friends like you, and Schafly, we can do without, thank you Nathan.