penet.fi attack

"L. Todd Masco" <[email protected]> writes:

> Ditto.  El creepo was definitely using the real list for the attack (and
>  oddly, I got two total: one last night and one this evening).
     Might it be that El Creepo is a _subscriber_ here? If he were, he
could get a list of addresses that people actually _post_ from. That
covers cases like Roy's. Methinks the C'Punks have a Bug in our midsts.
Since C'Punks Write Code, C'Punks also Debug Code, and this Bug needs to
be Squashed. :-)

                                   --Jeff
--
======  ======    [email protected]+
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|