Re: penet hack

On Sun, 31 Jul 1994, Jim Dixon wrote:

> I got a message from anon.penet.fi this morning:
>
> > You have sent a message using the anonymous contact service.
> > You have been allocated the code name an118709.
> and so forth.
>
> I have never sent any messages using the remailer.  So whoever
> is fiddling with the remailer is still doing it.  Is it a coincidence
> that I posted to this list for the first time a few days ago?

  Sure sounds like it. I wonder if they are watching the messages that
addresses are being stripped from? I believe this is my first post
here(at least in quite a while). Lets see what happens, shall we?

   Brian

 Linux: The choice of a GNU generation      |  [email protected]
 sysop  of FreeZone datahaven (206)569-2911 |  finger for PGP key