Re: NYET to censors, REPOST

Lucky Green says:
> Amen, amem.
>
> The christian right is attempting to keep their children in ignorance to
> minimize the effort it takes to brainwash them. I shall not rest posting on
> the Net until those children ask their parents:
>
> "Daddy, do you know how to perform a genuine French duck fuck?"
> "Gasp!"
> "Well, we do. Would you like to know?"

It is the right of Christian Fundamentalists to teach their children
any way they like, just as it is my right to teach my children any way
I like. A society that forceably prevents fundamentalists from
brainwashing their children also has the right tools to keep me from
explaining to my children why government is evil and why there is no god.

I oppose any attempt to prevent free speech on the net in order to
cater to the needs of fundamentalists, but I also oppose vehemently
any attempt to make them conform in the education of their children
with YOUR view of what is right and wrong. I feel that it is perfectly
fine if they produce bowlderized and censored net links for their kids
-- I just don't want them chaning the structure of everyone else's
life in order to do it. Mr. Zooks has a perfect right to raise his
children any way he likes that is not inconsitant with the wishes of
his children, and I do not want to see you or anyone else telling him
what to do, just as I do not want Mr. Zooks telling US what to do.

Perry