Re: Children and the Net

BCL <[email protected]> writes:

 > Raising kids the way you believe is all part of the 1st
 > amendment. When then state starts telling you how to raise
 > them(as it already is in some states) then you have just
 > lost one of your greatest freedoms and rights.

The constitution has no age limit on the basic rights it
guarantees.  It is only by interpretation that these rights have
been transformed into "adult rights", a term just as obnoxious to
many as "white rights" or "men's rights" were when those
interpretations prevailed.

Your right to do whatever you like to your children stops where
their constitutionally protected rights begin.

I'm all in favor of an uncensored Net but I am also in favor of
guaranteed access to that Net for all citizens, including young
ones.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $