Re: penet hack

	The people with the most exposure are those who use anon.penet.fi but
	who do not use the X-Anon-Password feature.  If you use a password and

This is what I don't understand about all this.  I thought when Julf
re-opened the service after Spaf had it closed down that time, that he
made the password stuff mandatory, and you couldn't use your account
until you installed a password?  (If passwords *aren't* mandatory, they
damn well ought to be made so immediately.  This form of attack has
been known about for well over a year now.)