Re: Children and the Net

	structure on the net. I merely ALSO disagree with the flood of
	opinions that seem to say that he doesn't have the right to raise his
	children as he sees fit. If he wants to only let them see sanitized

Could you point one of this flood out then?  I didn't see any like that.
I've no interest in interfering with how he raises his children.  I was quite
explicit that all I wanted was that his child-rearing plans don't interfere
with my life.  Or my kids' for that matter.

You're a terrible man for putting words in other people's mouths, Perry.