clarification please

Woah,

>Events like Waco and the Persian Gulf War, in which an
>authoritarian superpower obliterates a mostly harmless and
>largely defenseless group of people, translate with relative ease
>to the cyberspacial realm.

I remember reading a Scientific American article about two years before
Iraq invaded Kuwait, in which it was made clear Iraq had and were
developing missiles with ranges paralleling only U.S., Russia and China. I
don't think harmless and defenseless quite fits the description. Maybe
wannabe super power would be more accurate.

Opinion is a flitting thing,                           Thinking Media Research
But Truth, outlasts the Sun--                          [email protected]
If then we cannot own them both--                      (408) 423 3720
Possess the oldest one--

                  Emily Dickinson