Re: Children and the Net

Responding to msg by [email protected] ("L. Todd
Masco") on Tue, 2 Aug  1:5  PM

>Am I the only one that's struck by the similarity
>between the propaganda about the Waco massacre and the
>propaganda preceding the Persion Gulf massacre?

Along with post-massacre spin on the slaughter to teach lasting
fear of the killers beyond the event:  don't fuck with us, obey
or die.

Captives an be terrorized into adoration of their captors,
whether kids, soldiers or citizens, and propaganda is an
uncontrolled munition.