Re: Looking for info on PGP enabling mail apps. . . .

On Sun, 7 Aug 1994, Garth Brown wrote:

> i'm looking for info on enabling automatic PGP signing
> of mail messages from PINE and ELM.
>
> Perhaps i'm babbling about something in a FAQ i missed,
> in which case i'll filter flames to /dev/null. =)
>
> thanks

  This depends on your setup. I am running PGPsendmail on my Linux box.
This is a wrapper for sendmail/smail that allows automatic encryption to
specified recepients, adn per mail encryption and signing through the use
of a X-Secure: command line.

  If you are reading your mail on a remote machine you might be able to
talk the sysadmin into installing this program, or you might try one of
the scripts out there(look at soda.berkeley.edu in
/pub/cypherpunks/utilities I think?)

   Brian

    Linux :  The choice of a GNU generation    |  finger [email protected]
    witty comments pending                     |  for PGP key and subLit