TOMMY THE TOURIST IS COMPROMISED DON'T USE IT

Tommy the Tourist (Anon User) <[email protected]> writes:

> Tommy the Tourist is compromised, it is possible to trace who sent the
> message from the anonymous remiler called "Tommy the Tourist"
>   Anonymity cannot be assured, please direct anonymous traffic through
> other anonymous remailers.
     I'll believe you when you post this signed with TtT's PGP key? Is
there a 'punk that can verify this, or is just an assanine game played by
adolesents?

                              --Jeff

--
======  ======    [email protected]+
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|