Re: EFF on why they did it.

> This spending cap is...a way to guarantee that carriers'
> expenses for electronic surveillance are truly paid for
> by the government, not by the customers.

Paid for "by the government"?!!  And just where does the EFF think the
government gets its money?  Are there any taxpayers out there who don't
use the phone systems?  Looks like they're are going to get a big bill
from the government in the next few years.

I can't belive the EFF is actually using this as a pro argument.  I can't
believe the EFF is supporting the Wiretap bill.  The EFF is not getting
any more money from me.

[email protected]