No Subject

Diogenes pondered:

> The only problem I see with the "everyone a remailer" concept is
> that, in the presence of traffic analysis, a locally generated
> message will show up as an imbalance between incoming and
> outgoing messages, will it not?

Don't most remailers have a 'bit bucket' address tho?  Generating some bogus
bit-bucket messages would solve that problem...

Also, Ghio's remailer lets you put two (or more) messages inside a PGP
envelope, so in theory you could have one message go in and two come out.
There is the size problem tho. :(