RE "Diogenes speaks"

Diogenes II speaks;

>When I registered my key with the PGP key server, I don't recall
>seeing another "Diogenes" key registered. I certainly had no
>intention of pseudonymously "impersonating" anyone.  Oh well, for
>the record I'm....

> -- "Diogenes 0xD1150D49"

>P.S. Also, most of our "real" names are far from being "unique"
>identifiers, either.  I wonder how many Tim Mays I could find in
>the phone book in any large city? <g>

 Gee I don't know Detweiler, Er I mean Diogenes how many are there?

Brian Williams
Extropian
Cypherpatriot

"Cryptocosmology: Sufficently advanced communication is
                  indistinguishable from noise." --Steve Witham

 "Have you ever had your phones tapped by the government? YOU WILL
  and the company that'll bring it to you....  AT&T" --James Speth