Re: CIA Using Remailer System?

Jim Dixon writes -

> Did you know that Sprint has set up a Global SprintLink service, with
> offices opening up in London, Paris, and Tokyo, and that Sprint already
> handles a large chunk of the traffic to the former Soviet Union?  They
> have a direct link from Falls Church (you know, next to Langley) VA to
> Moscow.
>
> ;-)

That's patently false -- we're located in Herndon, Virginia, right
across the street from Dulles Airport and a hop, skip & jump down
the street from the new NRO office.  ,-)

Cheers,

Paul Ferguson
US Sprint
Managed Network Engineering                        tel: 703.904.2437
Herndon, Virginia  USA                        internet: [email protected]