Zimmermann/NSA debate

   For those who haven't heard, Philip Zimmermann and Dr. Clinton
Brooks of the National Security Agency will debate the national
encryption and privacy policies Thursday Aug. 25 at the Thousand Oaks
Inn, 75 West Thousand Oaks. Blvd. in Thousand Oaks, Calif. A cocktail
hour will start at 5:45 p.m. The debate will start at 6:30 p.m.
   If there is anyone in the Moreno Valley-to-Riverside, Calif., area
who is interesting in carpooling with me to Thousand Oaks., contact me
by private e-mail. We'd return that night.

					-- Loren