Re: Creating privacy crises: Society hacking

   Date: Mon, 22 Aug 94 12:54:57 EDT
   From: [email protected] ([email protected] +1-510-484-6204)

   Mailing that information to everybody in Oregon would be expensive.
   On the other hand, mailing it to everyone in the Oregon legislature,
   the governor, the DMV honchos, and maybe a few other high honchos
   could be interesting, and might not cost that much.....

You're not being sufficiently devious and nasty, Bill.  Mail them
*their children's* information.  Most legislators are old enough to
have grown children, and to be very protective of them.

Dear Senator Foo Bar,

     I have compiled the following information on your 17-year-old
daughter from open governmental sources, e.g. voting records, birth
records, DMV records, etc.  Perhaps the government shouldn't be
keeping these records?

Yours in Privacy, ...

-russ <[email protected]>    http://www.crynwr.com/crynwr/nelson.html
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX)  | What is thee doing about it?
Potsdam, NY 13676 | LPF member - ask me about the harm software patents do.