Re: Zimmermann/NSA debate postponed

In article <[email protected]>,
Timothy C. May <[email protected]> wrote:
>Since this sysop or one of his cronies can then compromise your mail,
>sign messages and contract as "you," I consider this totally
>unacceptable. Others apparently don't.

Well... Either that, or they have their own UNIX boxes (an increasing
 trend in this world of Linux boxes...) or other personal machines
 that run an MTA and emacs.
--
L. Todd Masco  | "Large prime numbers imply arrest."  - Previously meaningless
[email protected]  |   grammatically correct sentence.  Now...