Re: An asshole using PGP

> I just received a PGP-encryptd message from Douglas Floyd, just after
> explaining carefully the work that's needed to decrypt PGP messages.
>
> I dutifully clipped the article, moved the text into my text editor,
> fired up MacPGP, entered my key, etc.

I don't mind so much Tim calling someone a prick in public (shit happens),
but I *do* find it ethically objectionable that Tim chose to post what was
essentially private email to the list.  The "instant reply"  feature of
the net tends to sometimes breed poor ethical choices based on anger,
rather than good sense.

No, Tim, this isn't a flame - just pointing out that to post private email
without permission is rather rude.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
Finger [email protected] for PGP 2.5 public key		[email protected]