Re: Using PGP on Insecure Machines

> At the risk of repeating what Tim's said in the past, shellscript
> wrappers are useless to people who use Macs, Windows/WinNT, and so on.
>
> At the risk of repeating what Tim, Perry, and several others have
> said, using PGP- with or without shell scripts- on a machine which you
> do not physically control is also risky.

I understand the first objection.  The second is moot if you're running
something other than a dumb tube at home.

I run Linux on a 486/25 at home, DOS/Windows on a 386SuX laptop on the
road.  Works for me.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
Finger [email protected] for PGP 2.5 public key		[email protected]