Re: Nuclear Weapons Material

>Occasionally coverage in the press does reflect events in the real
>world.
>--
>Jim Dixon

Christ, don't let the press find out they screwed up like that - otherwise,
we'll *never* hear another bit of Real News (tm) again!

Dave "I wish I wasn't joking so much" Merriman
Finger [email protected] for PGP/RIPEM public keys and fingerprints.
Unencrypted Email may be ignored without notice to sender.  PGP preferred.
Remember: It is not enough to _obey_ Big Brother; you must also learn to
*love* Big Brother.