Re: Nuclear Weapons Material

> What does the cobalt jacket do?

	Um. To tell you the truth, i can't precisely remember but i can
narrow it down to one of two things. It's either the 'neutron bomb', in
that it just starts throwing very energetic neutrons that will wipe out
anything living, but not do property damage, or it's the polloution
variant, which lets your boring old low-yield device poson the
countryside for the next billion-odd years. I think it's the latter -
but I'm not really certain. *shrug* sorry. Read some books on it - the
amount of literature which should be classified but is freely available
is mind-boggling.

--
*       *       Mikolaj J. Habryn
                [email protected]