Re: Online cash, Internet, Pizza Hut

> Has anyone got any idea how Pizza Hut is handling their new real-time online
> pizza ordering service? As I understand it you can now order pizza over the
> internet if you are in the right locations.

I heard that they take orders at a central location, then a human phones
the PH closest to the customer and relays the order verbally. From my
experiences with PH, "real-time" to them is sometime that week.

It's just a high-tech way to have some low-paid drone screw up your
pizza order for you. More road kill on the ISH . . . thin crust, please.

=D.C. Williams	<[email protected]>