DigiCash ???

   I would like somebody to explain how I would  go about using an anonymous
   digicash system to buy a automobile?

Let us remember that the reason for anonymous transaction systems in
general is that if identity is revealed by default, there can never be
full privacy.  Merely because transactions exist where revealing
identity must occur, for example, in the transferring of vehicle
title, does not mean that the identity needs to derive from the means
of payment or any identity attached to that means of payment.

Just because the larger transaction itself is not anonymous is no
argument against the monetary transaction being anonymous.

Eric