Re: Zimmermann/NSA debate postponed

 ----------
> > Isn't it time for cypherpunks-who-write-code to respond to this obvious
> > customer need?
> >
> > I have no mailer myself but I do have a friend who produces one and I'm
> > helping him to incorporate PGP seamlessly.  It's taking a long time but
it
> > should be worth it.
> >
> > Anyone else out there with their own mailer?

   Just an FYI, ViaCrypt makes a PGP agent for WinCIM (Windows e-mail for
CI$) and are planning on others.  This is the key to making PGP the defacto
standard.  When it gets as easy as pushing a button the use will increase in
a non-linear fashion.

     2
 -- C  --
                                        ...  __o
                                       ..   -\<,
[email protected]      ...(*)/(*).          CI$: 76340.2422
PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  A8 FA 55 92 23 20 72 69  52 AB 64 CC C7 D9 4F CA
Avail on Pub Key server.