Re: reputation credit 1-3

In my varied experience with performance appraisals, I have found that
one person's "respect 50%" is another person's "respect 90%". Collecting
reputation endorsements from many people would have to include this wide
margin of error. In practice, when the reputation system reached critical
mass, it would develop a norm for how much to trust the average respect
number. In fact, the stabilization of this reputation norm is one
criterion for reaching the critical mass.

Ken