Re: Bad govt represents bad people?

  "Perry E. Metzger" <[email protected]>  writes:

> Not to denegrate either of those individuals, but the "original" work
> on public choice economics was worth a Nobel Prize some years ago to
> Buchannan (sp?). Its only been recently that the ideas have been
James Buchanan is at GMU, clearly one of the brightest stars on the faculty.

> popularized by others. The concepts are more or less inherent in the
> work of the Austrian school economists as well, so I suppose one
> should credit Mises, Hayek, and the rest...

Required reading, of course. Spontaneous order of markets and all that.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 [email protected]
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>