Needed for a computer ethics class

Does anyone have a concise, citeable statement about why anonymous
remailers are a good thing?  Some sort of position statment by
Julf would be ideal.  Similarly, if anyone has something for the
*other* side of the coin, I'd love to see that.

I'm in the process of writing a course on computer ethics for
the University of Colorado at Boulder and I think anonymous
remailers would be a good subject for an essay assignment, but
I need enough material (ideally, primary source material) to
lay the groundwork first.

	Patrick