Random number workbench

I was just wondering if something like a random number workbench exists?
I am looking for some implimentations of randomness tests that I can run on the
output of pseudo-random and random number generators that I am working on.
Is there a ftp site where I can get something of this sort? If not, what sort of
demand would there be for one if I were to write it?

        Lance

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
[email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche