Re: Problems with anonymous escrow 2--response

 stop stop , please, I knew what he was doing.... :-)

I just had to comment on the unorthodox (unfortunately) tact.
While I don't like to be forced to be overly formal, I find it
strange that some people get upset during a strenuous argument.
I 'grew up' corporately at a GE research lab (LBG) where you argued
things strenuously and then walked away friends.

Personal attacks are an obvious sign of defeat, since you are
admitting you have nothing of substance to profer.

Unfortunately, my wife doesn't treat arguments/debate the same
way...

sdw
--
Stephen D. Williams  Local Internet Gateway Co.; SDW Systems 513 496-5223APager
LIG dev./sales       Internet: [email protected]