Re: Title VII v. Liberty

[email protected] (Jamie Lawrence) writes:
> At 6:13 AM 9/9/94, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
[...]
> >However, all credible studies show that homosexuals have substantially
> >above average income.
>
> Refs on this one? Even on ref. would do me. The only 'studies' I've
> seen like this are bullshit paid for by fundies. Seeing how one of
> their major weapons is convincing folk that queers are taking over
> big business, I wouldn't exactly call them credible.

Actually a recent study was reported a month or so ago (done by UMich or
some other big surveying group with no visible axes to grind) that showed
that homosexuals as a group have a _lower_ average income than the general
population.  I will poke around and see if I can find a ref to this study.

jim