Curious content

Tim,

I'm not so sure I'm very fond of the quote that you used in the
CP-FAQ:

             - As Paul Ferguson, Cypherpunk and manager at US Sprint,
                puts it: "We're located in Herndon, Virginia, right
                across the street from Dulles Airport and a hop, skip &
                jump down the street from the new NRO office.   ,-)"
                [P.F., 1994-08-18]

As I did say this, and it _is_ true, it somehow lends conjecture to the
scenario that Sprint is somehow involved with US Gov't wiretapping
schemes.

I'd appreciate it if you could either strike the quote or clarify it
to reflect the true meaning of my remarks.

Concerned,

Paul Ferguson
US Sprint
Managed Network Engineering                        tel: 703.904.2437
Herndon, Virginia  USA                        internet: [email protected]