Re: PRIVACY REGULATIONS (A Matter of Form)

>I think you're right.  That's the first call one ought to make, when
>thrown in jail  -  to their lawyer, to come up with their expensive
>advice on how to deal with it, since ordinary language just wouldn't do
>for that special occasion.

You mean "Get me the F**K outta here!!!" isn't sufficient?!

>Otherwise, you're considered to be in "contempt" and totally gauche in
>a court of law.)

It's loathing, mistrust, and suspicion, and thus not contempt.  QED. :-)

ObQuestion: Whyizzit that President Billary keeps saying "The People", and
talking about our "Social Responsibilities" to each other?

Dave Merriman
Finger [email protected] for PGP/RIPEM public keys and fingerprints.
Unencrypted Email may be ignored without notice to sender.  PGP preferred.
Remember: It is not enough to _obey_ Big Brother; you must also learn to
*love* Big Brother.