Re: (fwd) "Will You Be a Terrorist?"

Something that just occurred to me is that chaining is a justifiable
standard feature for hosts that hold other hosts' MX records.

I think I'll start hacking on a protocol proposal (Request For
Cypherpunks?);  The more I think about it, the more easy this should
be to implement and distribute as a security suite.

(How's this towards furthering the "everybody a remailer" idea?)
--
L. Todd Masco  | "A man would simply have to be as mad as a hatter, to try and
[email protected]  |  change the world with a plastic platter." - Todd Rundgren